Sea Scallop and Peanut Stirfry with Honey Peanut Sauce
|Crunchy style peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked white rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pimientos||1 1⁄2 , halved and then quartered|
|Thai honey peanut sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Crunchy Style)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|White rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked|
|Pimiento||3 Medium, halved, quartered|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Sea scallops/Shrimps||24 Medium|
|Baby bok choy||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Chives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|String beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), blanched|
|Napa cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Baby spinach leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peanut sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Thai Honey Peanut Sauce)|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), unsalted, chopped|
To make Thai Honey Peanut Sauce:
1. In a large bowl or in a food processor combine all ingredients until well blended.
2. Refrigerate covered, overnight to blend flavors.
To make Sea Scallop and Peanut Stir Fry:
3. Cook the rice until not quite done, then drain and set aside.
4. Blanch the string beans until tender.
5. In a wok or large skillet, stir fry sea scallops and vegetables in hot oil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp tender.
6. Add sauce and red pimientos, tossing gently to coat.
7. Heat through and stir in spinach.
8. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve immediately over rice with a side dish of Thai Honey Peanut Sauce and a sprig of baby spinach.