Hi everyone! Today, I made a wonderful indian-italian fusion recipe. Pasta cooked in spicy chicken masala... sound yummy? It's really easy to make and delicious. Let me know how it turns out!
2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
14 1⁄2 Ounce (One Box Pasta)
Juice of lemon
Red chili powder
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, garam masala, red chili powder and turmeric powder.
2. In a pan add oil and shallow fry chicken until brown.
3. To make the masala, in a food processor pulse onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies for 2 or 3 pulses.
4. In a pan heat oil and sauté onion mixture on low flame until it turns brown.
5. Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric and garam masala.
6. Add cilantro and diced tomatoes and stir for about 2 minutes.
7. Once the tomatoes soften add chicken and lemon juice.
8. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
9. To make the pasta, cook pasta as per box directions.
10. Add the cooked pasta into the chicken masala and mix well.
11. Garnish with cilantro and finely chopped tomato and serve.