1. Chop the onions and cut the chicken breast into cubes or bite size pieces.
2. Shred the carrots and cube the potatoes, keep it aside until needed.
3. In a saucepan sauté the curry pasta along with the coconut milk, stir well and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. While the sauce is simmering, heat up a wok and pour sesame oil and sauté the onions until translucent.
5. Add the chicken and sauté for few minutes add curry powder, ginger, nutmeg and mustard, stir well and let the chicken cook.
6. In the meantime cook the rice with water, in the electric rice cooker for 10-20 minutes at 250 degree.
7. Add the sauce to the chicken and mix well, add carrots and potatoes.
8. Let the potatoes and chicken cook completely.
9. Once the rice is cooked, transfer it in a serving bowl add the lime juice and sprinkle coriander and mix.
10. Once the chicken is ready, turn off the heat.
11. Serve the chicken curry along with the cilantro rice and garnish it with some coriander and cashews.