Make Ahead Scrambled Eggs
|Butter/Margarine||5 Tablespoon, divided|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded to make 2 cups|
|Fresh sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||12 , beaten|
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce, chopped, cooked and drained (1 Package)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Mix flour and stir well. Cook until the mixture begins boil.
4. Pour milk and stir. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Put cheese and stir until cheese melts. Set aside.
8. In a large skillet, using 2 tablespoons butter stir-fry mushrooms and onion.
9. Add eggs and salt, cook until the eggs are set.
10. Add cheese sauce and broccoli. Mix well.
11. In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish, pour the mixture.
12. Melt remaining butter and toss bread crumbs.
13. Drizzle it over the egg mixture.
14. Cover and chill overnight.
15. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.
16. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
17. Serve warm.