Scrambled Eggs with Avocado
|Avocado||1 Medium, peeled, stoned and cut in cubes|
|Single cream/Rich milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (mild for preference)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (generous pinch)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika powder||To Taste|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped (to garnish)|
1) In a bowl, place the avocado and dredge with salt.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs with mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and stream in the egg mixture.
4) Scramble until almost set, and add in avocado cubes.
5) Divide the egg mixture to four serving plates and garnish each with paprika and parsley.
6) Serve hot immediately, with freshly sliced bread.