Scrambled Eggs with Avocado
|Avocado||1 Medium, peeled, stoned and cut in cubes|
|Single cream/Rich milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (mild for preference)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (generous pinch)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika powder||To Taste|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped (to garnish)|
1) In a bowl, place the avocado and dredge with salt.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs with mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and stream in the egg mixture.
4) Scramble until almost set, and add in avocado cubes.
5) Divide the egg mixture to four serving plates and garnish each with paprika and parsley.
6) Serve hot immediately, with freshly sliced bread.
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.4%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453 mg151%
Sodium 262.9 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 15 g29.9%
Vitamin A 33.4% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet