Perfect Scrambled Eggs
|Milk/Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine / bacon drippings||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, break the eggs. Beat it with a fork for 30 seconds.
2. Add milk or cream and salt and pepper.
3. In a heavy skillet, add butter or margarine and heat it over medium flame.
4. Once the butter or margarine melts add egg mixture and reduce the flame to low.
5. When eggs appear to cook from the bottom and at the sides, upturn them with pancake turner to allow uncooked portion of the eggs to cook.
6. Remove from flame once the eggs are completely cooked.
7. Serve Perfect Scrambled Eggs immediately with bread.