Sweet Butter Scrambled Eggs
|Heavy cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, break the eggs.
2. Add cream and use a wire whisk to beat the mixture well.
3. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter to cook eggs until set.
4. Cook the eggs on low flame.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Once the eggs are set, scramble them using a fork.
7. Slide the eggs out of skillet and serve at once with toast if you like
You can add seasonings of your choice if you like.
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.9 mg79.3%
Sodium 271.8 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0.65 g0.22%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.06%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet