1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and seeded (For Cucumber sauce)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), reduced-fat (For Cucumber sauce)
1 Small, seeded and chopped (For Cucumber sauce)
1⁄8 Teaspoon (For Cucumber sauce)
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
To make the cucumber sauce :
4. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients .
5. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
6. Drain pork and discard marinade .
7. Place on a broiler pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.