2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and cream cheese.
4. In another bowl combine the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper with breadcrumbs, parsley and two teaspoons oil.
5. In a large ovenproof non-stick skillet heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat.
6. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides for about 2 minutes per side.
7. Move the chicken to the center so that all pieces are touching.
8. Spread with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with ham and then top with the breadcrumb mixture.
9. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees F for about 5 to 7 minutes.