1 Pound, skinless, boneless and cut into bite-size pieces
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
2 Medium, crushed
2 Medium, wedged (for garnish)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and add the artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta.
6. Stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chicken preparations can be good when made in simple and no fuss ways. Check out the video showing how to cook Greek style chicken with cheese, artichokes and some common seasonings. Healthy wholesome meal!