Chili Caramelized Salmon
|Wild salmon fillet||500 Gram|
|Salt and pepper blend||To Taste|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pomegranate teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili garlic sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chive||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
• Cut the Salmon into small strips or leave in one piece.
• Spread some Salt & Pepper Blend on both sides.
• Heat a pan, and when hot, add the white wine, put the salmon in and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
• Pour the two sauces in, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
• Serve on a plate of mashed potatoes or white rice and garnish with chives.
Calories 489 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130 mg43.3%
Sodium 1733.7 mg72.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.25%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 50 g99.9%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 4% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet