Chili Caramelized Salmon
|Wild salmon fillet||500 Gram|
|Salt and pepper blend||To Taste|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pomegranate teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili garlic sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chive||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
• Cut the Salmon into small strips or leave in one piece.
• Spread some Salt & Pepper Blend on both sides.
• Heat a pan, and when hot, add the white wine, put the salmon in and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
• Pour the two sauces in, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
• Serve on a plate of mashed potatoes or white rice and garnish with chives.