|Bean sprouts||7 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Choy sum||7 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Spring onions stalks||5|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Ginger slices||2 Small|
|Pork belly||7 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Chicken leg||7 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Tiger prawns||7 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Squid||7 Ounce (200 Grams)|
|Sand clam||7 Ounce (Cleaned, Lalah)|
|Yellow noodles||1 Pound (500 Grams, Flat Variety)|
|Light olive oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Dry sherry||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Light soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Water||5 Tablespoon (Or More)|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/4 Dessertspoon)|
|Sesame oil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
1. Wash the bean sprouts and remove the tails of the bean sprouts
2. Wash the choy sum and cut it into bite sized pieces. In hot water, blanch the choy sum and drain till required.
3. Dice the spring onions, coriander and set aside
4. Crush the garlic and ginger and set aside
5. Cook the pork belly and then slice thinly into juliennes
6. Peel the shrimp and devein them
7. Slice the squid, wash and pat dry
8. Blanch the noodles in boiling water to cook them and remove all impurities.
9. Heat the oil in a large wok
10. Add the chicken to the hot oil and string fry for 2 minutes
11. Add the ginger, garlic and the shallots and stir fry to release the flavors.
12. Add the sherry and the one teaspoon of light soy sauce to the pan and cook till it is reduced.
13. Then tip in the prawns, squid, and clams and stir fry for 2 more minutes till done.
14. Lastly add the 3 tablespoons water and pork and simmer for one minute till done.
15. Remove the meat and seafood from the pan but let the stock remain in the pan.
16. Add the choy sum, noodles and mix well. Add the dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil and mix well again.
17. Stir well to heat through and add the drained meats and seafood. Heat again
18. Serve hot