Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
|Thin smoked salmon slices||4|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot buttered toast slices||4|
1. Slice salmon into thin strips and gently, saute in butter.
2. Beat eggs and cream well. Add to salmon, and on low heat, cook, stirring intermittently, until done as desired.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and spread atop each of the 4 toasts.
5. Serve Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon garnished with fresh thyme sprig.