Microwave Buttery Scrambled Eggs
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives/Scallion||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated romano cheese/Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon|
1) Microwave the butter on HIGH (100%) in a 2 ½-cup microwavable mixing bowl for 30 seconds, till the butter has melted.
2) With a wire whisk, in a different small mixing bowl, beat together all the remaining ingredients.
3) Add the whisked mixture to the butter in the mixing bowl.
4) Use a vented plastic wrap to cover the bowl and microwave on Medium-High (70%) for 2 ½ minutes. Stir once halfway through the cooking process.
5) For about 30 seconds, microwave on Low (30%).
6) Allow the preparation to stand for 1 minute.
7) Serve the Buttery Scrambled Eggs while still hot. Makes a good breakfast dish. A bread of choice can be served on the side.
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 446.9 mg149%
Sodium 235.2 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet