Scrambled Egg Soup
|Chicken broth/Beef broth||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Parsley/Spinach||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, heat 4 1/2 cups of broth and bring to boil.
2) In a cup mix together the cornstarch, soy sauce, and remaining broth.
3) Stir the cornstarch mixture into the boiling broth until thickened.
4) Use the perforated ladle and pour the eggs through it rapidly.
5) Cook until egg strands float on top.
6) Stir in the spinach or parsley and ginger.
7) Serve hot in a warm soup bowl, can be garnished with juliennes of scallions.