Scotch Woodcock With Dry Sherry
|Eggs||12 Small, slightly beaten|
|Eggs||12 , lightly beaten|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Anchovy fillets||6 , chopped|
1. In a mixing bowl, take eggs, salt and pepper, and beat until foamy.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the beaten eggs; stir slowly over low heat until the eggs begin to set.
3. Stir in sherry and cook until the egg is all set.
4. Over a bread toast, serve the egg.
5. Garnish with anchovy fillets.