Scrambled Egg with Mushroom
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (275 Grams, 1 Tin)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly milled|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Parsley||2 , chopped (As Required)|
1. Into a mixing basin, pour the mushroom soup from the tins and stir until smooth.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Whisk the egg well until blended.
4. In a large frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
5. Add the mushroom egg mixture to the pan and cook gently with occasional stirring until the mixture has thickened and begins to set.
6. Sprinkle fresh parsley.
7. Serve immediately with hot toast.
One may also use cream of chicken, vegetable or celery soup; however it should be a cream soup.
Concentrated soups would be too strong, so dilute the soup while using.