Classic Chicken Chili
|Ground chicken||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce, crushed (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Place oil in a large frying pan and heat on medium high temperature for about 2 minutes.
2) Add onion, green pepper and ground chicken.
3) Cook for about 6 minutes or until chicken is brown.
4) Using fork break the chicken into small pieces.
5) Sprinkle chicken with salt and chili powder.
6) Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
7) Bring it to boil, reduce heat to low and cook.
8) Uncovered and cook for about 30 minutes.
9) Serve hot with crackers.