Scrambled Egg Beaters With Chives On Toast
|Toast||2 , cut|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg beaters||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Equal To 2 Eggs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. Grease a small nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the butter, and melt, swirling the pan to spread evenly.
3. When butter begins to froth, reduce the heat and add the Egg Beaters.
4. As the eggs begin to set, gently push cooked portion to center and let uncooked center portion run to the edges of the pan.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper and chives on top.
6. Once the eggs are set yet soft, take pan off the heat.
7. Spoon the scramble over the toast points on a serving plate
8. Top with a little catsup if you like and serve immediately.