Scrambled Egg Beaters With Chives On Toast
|Toast||2 , cut|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg beaters||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Equal To 2 Eggs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. Grease a small nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the butter, and melt, swirling the pan to spread evenly.
3. When butter begins to froth, reduce the heat and add the Egg Beaters.
4. As the eggs begin to set, gently push cooked portion to center and let uncooked center portion run to the edges of the pan.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper and chives on top.
6. Once the eggs are set yet soft, take pan off the heat.
7. Spoon the scramble over the toast points on a serving plate
8. Top with a little catsup if you like and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg3.6%
Sodium 906.6 mg37.8%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 18 g36.6%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet