Chile Chicken Breast Stir Fry
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned and cut into bite size pieces (2 Whole, 1 Pound Each)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Red serrano chile||2 , stemmed, seeded and sliced very thinly cross wise|
|Coarsely chopped scallions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Nam pla||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped bai gaprow||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Fresh)|
1. In a wok, heat the oil against medium -high flame until it gets hot but it should not reach its smoke point.
2. Add garlic in it and stir-fry the ingredients until it becomes golden.
3. Now add chicken in it and stir fry the chicken pieces for 2-3 minutes additionally.
4. Add chilies, nam pla, sugar, scallions, and sugar.
5. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the cooking of the chicken is properly cooked.
6. Add bai gaprow in it; toss the ingredients to mix them evenly.
7. Serve to enjoy.