Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms
|Button mushrooms||6 Ounce|
|Cream/Use milk / water||6 Tablespoon|
|Baked patty shells||6 (3 Inch Each)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Wipe mushrooms clean using a damp kitchen towel.
2. Trim stem ends and thinly slice mushrooms.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a small frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter
5. Add and sauce the mushrooms for 5 minutes until tender. Take pan off heat and let cool.
6. In the mean time, add eggs and milk to a large mixing bowl
7. Beat lightly until well blended.
8. Arrange the patty shells on a baking sheet and heat in the oven.
9. In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over a low flame.
10. When butter starts foaming, add egg mixture and scramble, until set yet soft and creamy.
11. Stir in sautéed mushrooms and season to taste.
12. Immediately take pan off the heat and spoon the egg mixture into the warmed patty shells.
13. Serve egg and mushroom patties immediately