Easy Scrambled Eggs With Butter
1. In a food processor jar or a blender jar, combine the eggs, milk or cream and seasonings.
2. Cover with lid
3. Blend at medium low speed for 2-3 seconds.
4. In an 8-inch skillet, melt butter over medium low heat.
5. Pour in the eggs.
6. Once the eggs begin to coagulate, start stirring working from out to center.
7. Allow the uncooked egg to flow to the out side edge.
8. Sauté lightly until eggs are set yet soft and creamy.
9. Immediately transfer the scrambled eggs on to a serving plate and serve without further delay.