1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced (Green, Yellow and Red Peppers)
1 Pound, boneless/skinless
2 Tablespoon (for sesame salad dressing)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for sesame salad dressing)
2 Medium (for sesame salad dressing)
3 Cup (48 tbs), stir fried (or fresh)
Cooked brown rice
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cooked
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1. In a large nonstick skillet cook Chicken on medium-high heat for 5 - 7 min, or until cooked through. (I often add some Chicken Broth to make the chicken moister).
2. Stir in dressing and juice.
3. Bring to a boil and add vegetables.
4. Cook 5 - 7 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve over rice after optionally sprinkling with nuts as garnish.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion!
Calories 760 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg43.8%
Sodium 259.2 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.6%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 67 g134.8%
Vitamin A 233.9%
Vitamin C 145.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing Recipe Video