Perfect Creamy Scrambled Eggs
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light cream/Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, break eggs and add salt and pepper to them
2. Use a wire whip or a large serving fork to whisk the eggs, beating them till they are frothy.
3. Add cream or milk and whisk until well blended with the eggs.
4. To make the perfect creamy scramble eggs cook in a double boiler. To prepare one, place a large saucepan in a large skillet on a medium low flame and add 1-inch simmering water into the skillet.
5. Melt the butter in the saucepan.
6. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 15 minutes, stirring often with a wooden spoon or spatula, until eggs are set yet soft and creamy.
7. Dish out and serve immediately with buttered toasts.