Scrambled Eggs With Onions
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Finely chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and beat the eggs together with the green onion, salt and pepper.
2) Take a fry pan and melt butter in it by setting it on low to medium heat.
3) Pour the beaten egg mixture in it.
4) Stir with a light hand and add cream.
5) Remove from heat while still runny and allow to set.
6) Serve hot just after removing it from the heat.
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.3 mg111.1%
Sodium 590.8 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet