Ham and Spaghetti Casserole
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Diced ham||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a casserole and sauté celery, onion and green pepper in butter for 4 minutes.
2) Stir constantly.
3) Drain the excess liquid from the mushrooms; but save it.
4) Dilute the liquid to 2 cups by adding water.
5) Add in the flour, pepper, mushroom liquid and water and stir every 1 minute while cooking for 5 minutes.
6) Mix bouillon cubes and light cream to this and stir well until the bouillon cubes dissolve.
7) Continue by adding mushrooms, ham and wine and spaghetti.
8) Top with Parmesan cheese and cook for 20 minutes.
9) Serve on garnishing with paprika and parsley.
Calories 628 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.1%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.2 mg66.1%
Sodium 1445.4 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 47 g94.7%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 23.6%
Calcium 16% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet