Scrambled Egg Casserole
|Canadian bacon/Cubed ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||12 , beaten (1 Dozen)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained|
|Cheese sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft breadcrumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) Take a large skillet and put 3 tablespoons butter in it.
2) Fry ham and green onion in this until onion is translucent.
3) Add eggs to this and heat over medium-high temperature.
4) Stir this mixture to form large but soft curds.
5) Add in mushrooms and cheese sauce once the eggs are set.
6) Take a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and pour egg mixture into it.
7) Mix well 1/4 cup melted butter with crumbs and evenly spread this over egg mixture.
8) Add paprika and chill the casserole, covered, overnight.
9) On the next day, preheat the oven to 350°.
10) Bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
11) Serve hot.