1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken stock and cook for 20 minutes. Finish with basil, salt and pepper.
5. For the stuffing: In another pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and caramelize the squash and baby spinach.
6. When the baby spinach has just wilted, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
7. Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper.
8. In a third pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the chicken on all sides. When done, roughly chop it and set aside.
9. To boiling water, add 2 tablespoons of salt and the cous cous and cover with a lid. Turn the heat off and let sit for 5 minutes.
10. Once the cous cous is done add it to a bowl with, squash, spinach, diced chicken, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well
11. Nick off the down side of the pepper so it can stand straight and remove the seeds.
12. Stuff the pepper with the stuffing.
13. Pour the marinara sauce in a medium sized souffle dish and place the stuffed peppers over the marinara sauce. Shave asiago cheese over it.
14. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
15. Lay down the marinara sauce with peppers on top on a plate and serve.