|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Anchovy paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
1. Take a small skillet and heat half of the butter in it.
2. Fry the bread until it turns crisp.
3. Spread the bread with anchovy paste after removing from heat. Keep it hot for later use.
4. Add the remaining butter to the skillet and put in the eggs after beating them lightly with salt and pepper.
5. Stir continuously until the eggs set.
6. Place the scrambled eggs on the fried bread.
7. Arrange a couple of anchovy filets along each slice and add a caper to each section.
8. Add a sprinkling of cayenne and serve immediately.