Deluxe Scrambled Eggs
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs with milk and seasonings.
2. Use a wire whisk or a large fork to beat the eggs until well blended.
3. In a large frying pan or skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
4. When butter begins to froth, pour in the eggs.
5. Reduce the flame and allow omelet to set.
6. Scramble gently with a spatula.
7. Scatter the tomatoes and parsley on the top when still soft.
8. Allow eggs to set but remain soft. Overcooking will cause it to become rubbery.
9. Dish out and serve immediately.
10. Serve with toast and sausages if you like.