1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add penne pasta to it and cook until done. Drain the pasta into a colander and keep aside.
2. In a non-stick pan, take a teaspoon of cooking oil and brown the sliced bacon pieces until nice and moist.
3. Next heat a pan over the stove, add bacon slices to it and pour the milk into it.
4. Add salt, white pepper and shredded cheese and give it a good stir. Cook over medium heat until the sauce comes to a boil. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat and keep aside.
5. In a pan, add a teaspoon of oil, toss in the pasta and give a light stir.
6. In the serving bowl, transfer pasta, add loads of grated cheese and top it with carbonara sauce and enjoy!
When you feel like dining on something indulgent, think spaghetti carbonara. This perfect Italian comfort food may not be good for your waistline, but it is definitely appeasing to your taste buds. Creamy, salty and super easy, there is nothing really to hate about this dish. If you are open to splurging on high-cal food once in a while, then tuning on to this video and picking the recipe would surely do you good.