|Milk/Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Break eggs into a mixing bowl. Add salt, pepper, and milk. With a fork, mix thoroughly.
2. Melt butter in large skillet, tilting skillet so that bottom and sides are covered.
3. Pour in eggs and reduce heat to low.
4. Cook slowly, gently lifting from bottom and sides with a wooden spoon as mixture sets, so liquid can flow to bottom.
5. Cook until set but still moist and slightly underdone.
6. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 889 Calories from Fat 621
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.1%
Saturated Fat 31 g154.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1773.3 mg591.1%
Sodium 2090 mg87.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 56 g112.1%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 41.2% Iron 41.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet