1. In a pot, add olive oil and caramelize the onions, garlic cloves, green peppers and peppers.
2. IN the meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and cook well. Once done, chop the chicken and add into the vegetable pot.
4. Add the white kidney beans into the pot along with chicken stock. Adjust seasoning as required and let it sit on medium heat.
5. In a small bowl, add the cornstarch and water and mix together.
6. Stir in the cornstarch mix and stir well. Watch as the chili thickens.
7. Finish with cream.