These little taco stuffed pasata shells are like a party in your mouth! I like them better than tacos themselves! They could easily double as "out-of-this-world good" appetizers.
20 Large (Jumbo)
Ground beef/Ground turkey
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (green)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or more)
Mexican blend shredded cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (Optional)
1 Large, chopped finely (Optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely (Optional)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)
1. In a large pot, boil shells until al dente. Drain the shells.
2. Return them to the pot and toss with 2 tablespoons of butter. Set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
4. In a pan, brown the meat over medium-high heat.
5. Add cream cheese and season with salt and chili powder.
6. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese melts.
7. Spread Green Enchilada sauce on the bottom of 9 x13 inch pan.
8. Stuff the shells with the meat mixture and place the stuffed shells in the pan.
9. Pour taco sauce all over the shells and sprinkle the cheese.
10. Bake for around 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
11. Remove from the oven and put desired toppings on top just before serving.
12. In a serving plate, serve the pasta tacos warm.
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of the quantity...it disappears real quick.