1. Preheat oven upto 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine together pureed tomato, salt, sugar, pepper, oregano and olive oil and mix well.
3. In yet another bowl, take two glasses of water, add yeast powder, salt and olive oil to it and mix well.
4. Gradually sieve in the flour, mixing it continually, until you have a soft dough.
5. Grease a baking tray, and using your fingers, evenly spread the dough across the bottom of the dish.
6. Pour the tomato sauce on top of it and spread evenly.
7. Top it with grated mozzarella and green bell pepper
8. Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes until nicely browned and baked.
9. Cut into slices and serve hot.
No other fast food enjoys the kind of popularity as pizza do. Now only if you thought that homemade pizzas were no match to store-bought ones, here’s an eye-opening recipe for you. Stream the video to learn how to make the scrummiest Greek pizza at home. Pick your cues and get making.