Betty's Baked Bacon And Super Scrambled Egg Breakfast
In this video, Betty shows how to make bacon in the oven (with extra to be frozen in individual slices for later). A serving of bacon is then placed beside perfect scrambled eggs, thick-sliced raisin toast, citrus slices and hot chocolate. Easy comfort food for a pleasant start to the day!
1 Pound, uncooked, sliced
1 Pound, uncooked (Add More Quantity If Needed)
Raisin bread slice
1 , sliced
Raisin bread slices
1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity Enough To Spread Both Sides Of Two Bread Slices)
1 , unpeeled, sliced
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Line top and bottom of a broiler pan with aluminium foil.
3. Cover a plate with paper towel.
4. Cover a tray with waxed paper.
5. On the prepared broiler pan, arrange the bacon slices, bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
6. Transfer the bacon slices to the plate covered with paper towel and then to the tray lined with waxed paper.
7. In a mixing bowl, break the eggs, retain the yolk of 2 eggs, add salt and blend.
8. In a skillet, heat margarine, pour the eggs, stir and fold till light and fluffy. Immediately transfer to a plate.
9. Apply butter to both sides of the raisin bread.
10. In a skillet, place the bread slices, cook till crisp from both sides.
11. In a plate, take half of the scrambled egg, sprinkle some pepper. Put 2-3 bacon slices, raisin toast and tangelo slices on sides and serve.
Baked bacon slices can be refrigerated for later use.
Spice up your weekend mornings with this simple, satisfying and truly scrumptious breakfast delicacy. Betty whomps up a delightful breakfast dish that not only can be made in minutes, but also brings a good deal of nutrition to your breakfast platter. Stream this video to learn more about this dish.