Pork and Kimchi Fried Rice
|Cooked rice||150 Gram|
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Spring onion white||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Spring onion green||2 Tablespoon, chop (and divided)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Nagasawa sauce||15 Cubic Centimeter|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
1. Chop the green and spring onions, set aside.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
3. In a wok pour sesame oil and over high heat sauté the pork and kimchi together.
4. Add the nagasawa sauce, cover the wok and let everything cook.
5. In another wok pour oil and scramble the beaten eggs until cooked, transfer in a bowl.
6. In the same wok pour oil and add the cooked rice, heat the rice thoroughly and add spring onions and egg, mix everything well.
7. Season with salt and pepper, add nagasawa sauce, green onions and stir well.
8. Transfer in a serving plate and turn off the heat for the rice and pork as well.
9. Serve the pork and kimchi fried rice with a garnish of green onions.
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.5%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 355.8 mg118.6%
Sodium 547.6 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 24 g47.1%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet