kimchi fried rice recipes pork recipes perfect for summer and stamina it Nagasawa son home. Recipe may be mentioned here once before as well Burogurinyuaru, I will introduce it again at renewal time later. Flip is so impaired sense of kimchi fried rice and pork put into making the fried rice wok Apart from making the last scoop pork fried rice and kimchiis to that point!
4 Small, beaten
Spring onion white
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
Spring onion green
2 Tablespoon, chop (and divided)
Salt and pepper
15 Cubic Centimeter
2 Tablespoon, divided
1. Chop the green and spring onions, set aside.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
3. In a wok pour sesame oil and over high heat sauté the pork and kimchi together.
4. Add the nagasawa sauce, cover the wok and let everything cook.
5. In another wok pour oil and scramble the beaten eggs until cooked, transfer in a bowl.
6. In the same wok pour oil and add the cooked rice, heat the rice thoroughly and add spring onions and egg, mix everything well.
7. Season with salt and pepper, add nagasawa sauce, green onions and stir well.
8. Transfer in a serving plate and turn off the heat for the rice and pork as well.
9. Serve the pork and kimchi fried rice with a garnish of green onions.