Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious and easy seasonal chicken quesadilla with spinach, black beans, goat cheese, and mango salsa.
White chicken meat chunks
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Canned black beans
4 Tablespoon (bush's)
1 Pinch (Harvest eating)
1. Smear the lavash bread with, half of goat cheese on each.
2. Sprinkle the chicken cubes over one lavash.
3. Spread the spinach over the chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
4. Put the black bean on top and spread.
5. Sprinkle seasoning over the beans.
6. Cover with other lavash bread.
7. On a hot non-stick pan on medium low heat, place the layered lavash using a palate knife and let it cook until it browns on bottom.
8. Carefully flip the Quesadilla and let it cook for 3 minutes.
9. Using a sharp knife cut the Quesadilla in wedges and serve topped with sour cream and mango salsa on top.
If you thought that all comfort food came with their fair share of unwanted disadvantages, then this healthy homemade quesadilla recipe could pleasantly surprise you. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can use farm-fresh ingredients to prepare a quesadilla that is totally organic and yummy.
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.1 mg7.7%
Sodium 231.9 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 15 g29.9%
Vitamin A 10.2%
Vitamin C 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Harvest Eating Quesadilla Recipe Video, Whole Chicken With Papaya