Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups has an awe-inspiring taste. The eggs and salami gives the Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups a thrilling taste. Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it.
Milk/Dairy sour cream/sour cream substitute
1. Panfry salami slices in a small amount of butter; the edges will cup up. Remove to serving dish and keep warm.
2. Combine eggs in a bowl with salt, pepper, mustard, and milk, mixing with a fork only until blended.
3. Add about 1 tablespoon more butter to skillet. Heat until melted and hot enough to sizzle when a drop of water is added.
4. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low heat, lifting egg mixture from sides and bottom as it thickens; do not stir. Cook until done as desired.
5. Spoon scrambled eggs into salami cups.