Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
|Unsweetened bakers chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||6 Ounce, cubed|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Cup (16 tbs) (can substitute mint, rum, banana, etc. extract)|
1) In a pan, boil water.
2) Keep another pan on low heat and put chocolate and butter to melt.
3) When chocolate is melted add boiled water, sugar and corn syrup.
4) After boiling for 10 minutes remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
5) Pour it in a jar and refrigerate.
6) Serve over ice cream, pound cake or as a dip for bananas or strawberries.
Calories 942 Calories from Fat 490
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.4%
Saturated Fat 35.6 g178%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.4 mg30.5%
Sodium 37.2 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.2%
Sugars 64.6 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A 21.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 41.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet