1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender until the mixture is smooth. Alternately a food processor would work and you can skip the melting process but blend for longer.
5. Pour the mixture into parchment lined loaf pan. Place it in fridge for 20 minutes.
6. Cut the Almond Butter Banana Fudge into pieces and serve.