For one of the absolute best Christmas fudge recipes out there that won't destroy your healthy eating plan, try out this Eggnog Fudge recipe from Anne Colagioia. This easy fudge recipe has only four ingredients, and is ready is about 10 minutes.
White chocolate chips
Sweetened condensed milk
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped
1 Teaspoon, divided (1/4 tsp. for walnut and remaining for the fudge)
1. Line an 8x8 inch or 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Toast the walnuts for 3 minutes in a large dry skillet over a medium low heat.
3. Remove from the pan and sprinkle nutmeg over it.
4. Melt the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a large skillet over a low heat. Stir the mixture until smooth.
5. Turn off the heat and stir in the nutmeg sprinkled walnuts.
6. Empty the mixture into prepared pan spread it out evenly with the back of a spoon.
7. Sprinkle the top lightly with nutmeg, chill for 120 minutes in refrigerator.
8. Cut the fudge into squares and serve.
If you’d like to add some bourbon or rum to the recipe, stir 1 to 2 tablespoons into the sweetened condensed milk just before pouring it over the white chocolate but be sure that you are using a gluten free spirit if you are following a gluten free diet. If you find the nutmeg too strong of a flavor for your palate try using pumpkin pie spice instead.