A rich and delicious chocolate fudge sauce that is wonderful with ice cream.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add sugar and cocoa and stir well.
3. Pour evaporated milk over mixture and bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Let cool a little and then add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
5. Serve chocolate fudge sauce with ice cream.
If you would like your chocolate fudge sauce thicker, just refrigerate and as it cools, it becomes thicker.