Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3 Can (30 oz)
1 Tablespoon (to grease the cookie pan)
1. In a double boiler, melt the cooking chocolate. Set aside until needed.
2. In a cookie pan, brush some molten butter on the sides.
3. In a saucepan, cook the corn syrup and sugar, on low heat. Stir continuously, until the sugar gets dissolved.
4. In a bowl, mix the sugar mixture, evaporated milk and chocolate to make a smooth mixture.
5. Add the marshmallows to the chocolate mixture.
6. Pour the fudge mix into the greased cookie pan.
7. Using a knife, cut out small pieces of fudge, when the mixture has cooled and hardened a bit.
8. Serve the fudge on its own or with some vanilla ice cream, as a dessert.