1) In a blender container, add water, butter, powdered milk, sugar, vanilla and blend them until smooth to make sweetened condensed milk.
2) On a double boiler, melt chocolate and add ¾ teaspoon salt and mix.
3) Take a large bowl, and pour sweetened condensed milk and then stir in melted chocolate carefully.
4) Take an 8inch x8 inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
5) Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan and let it chill for 3-4 hours in refrigerator.
6) Serve the chocolate fudge cut into squares and chilled.