Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert
|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce, crushed (1 package)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Gallon, softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and butter, mixing well.
2. Into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish press half of crumb mixture.
3. Spread ice cream evenly over crust and press remaining crumb mixture over ice cream.
4. Cover and freeze until firm.
To make the chocolate sauce:
5. In a medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat, and stir in butter and vanilla.
7. Cut into squares, top each serving with chocolate sauce and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8481 Calories from Fat 4315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 482 g741.4%
Saturated Fat 273.5 g1367.7%
Trans Fat 9.5 g
Cholesterol 1282.6 mg427.5%
Sodium 2215.2 mg92.3%
Total Carbohydrates 984 g328.1%
Dietary Fiber 57.5 g230.1%
Sugars 665.7 g
Protein 112 g224.9%
Vitamin A 264% Vitamin C 20.1%
Calcium 323.4% Iron 88.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet