Holiday Mocha Fudge
|Evaporated milk||5 1⁄3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sugar||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butterscotch morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant coffee granules||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6 ingredients, stirring until marshmallows melt.
4. Butter an 8-inch square pan and pour the mixture into it.
5. Let it cool and cut into squares.
6. Garnish with candied cherries, if desired and serve.