|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Land O Lakes)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Package / 1 Cup)|
|Powdered sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter, milk and chocolate chips and mix well.
2) Place in microwave on high till the butter and chocolate chips melt (1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
3) Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat at medium speed till smooth. Scrape the bowl often.
4) Add to a greased 8-inch square baking pan and spread evenly.
5) Cover and chill till firm (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
6) Cut into squares and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3125 Calories from Fat 1149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 132 g202.4%
Saturated Fat 72.6 g363%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 247.6 mg82.5%
Sodium 475.4 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 489 g162.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 426.7 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.1% Iron 0.25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet