Fudgy Ice Cream
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||3 Ounce, chopped (3 Squares, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped toasted nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In saucepan mix 1 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat till chocolate is melted.
2. In a bowl, combine chocolate mixture and remaining whipping cream and chill thoroughly.
3. Beat chilled mixture till stiff peaks form and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
5. Fold in whipped cream mixture and nuts.
6. Pour into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
7. Freeze 6 hours or till firm.
8. Serve chilled with garnish of fresh fruit slices.