Cocoa - 3/4 cup
Nuts - 1 cup, finely chopped
Unsalted butter - 3/4 cup, softened
Evaporated milk - 3/4 cup
Instant coffee granules - 2 tablespoons
Marshmallow crÃ¨me - 1 jar of 17 ounces
Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup, cold
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the candy thermometer shows a temperature of 234 degrees.
6) Remove from the heat and pour the still very hot mixture all over the cocoa mixture.
7) Use a wooden spoon to stir till completely blended.
8) Add the cold butter and marshmallow crÃ¨me and blend well.
9) Turn the concoction into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
10) Let the mixture cool completely and then cut it into squares.
11) Serve the bars as and when preferred.